Apartment & Condo Cleaning
Hour Maid has been around since 1986. We are fully licensed, bonded and insured. Our reliable house cleaning maids take care of your entire home including kitchens, floors and bathrooms at very affordable rates.
You do not need a “house” to have house cleaning services performed. If you live in an apartment or condo, Hour Maid can help make sure your home is clean. With our maid service, routine items such as dusting, vacuuming, cleaning the bathrooms will no longer be your concern.
Apartment or condo maid service is available at a one-time service, weekly or bi-weekly.
The Day of Your Cleaning
– Make sure your home is accessible to our crew. (Many of our customers provide us with keys.
– Make sure that your burglar alarm is turned OFF.
– Put away valuables or heirlooms, etc. to avoid any accidents.
– Pick up after your pets and make sure they are secured.
– Leave shower stalls dry.
– Make sure small children are not left alone to be exposed to cleaning supplies.
Some products can be harmful if swallowed.
Our apartment and condo cleaning services include, but are not limited to:
– Clean outside of oven, refrigerator, cabinets and countertops
– Shine sink and appliances
– Wipe down furniture
Floors – All Rooms
– Wax (applied upon request; some areas at additional cost)
– Clean and sanitize tile, toilet, sink, tub, shower stall and doors
(bath with separate tub and shower will be considered as 1.5 baths)
– Entire home (except garages, and we do not move china cabinets or dressers)
– All furniture (some shelf units may not be dusted, depending on contents)
Woodwork and Baseboards
– Wash and polish – if necessary
(time may not permit us to wash and polish woodwork and baseboards on our first visit, but they will be maintained thereafter – one room per visit)
– Spray with professional cleaner and wipe dry
(please advise crew leader if mirrors should not be directly sprayed with cleaner. Mirrored walls require additional time. No ceiling mirrors)
Please give us a 48-hour notice if it is necessary to cancel or change your regular appointment. If we receive less than 24-hour notice, or if upon arrival we cannot enter your home, it may be necessary to assess a $40 fee to cover our expenses.
Payment is due at time of service, unless other arrangements are made.